Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Feed"

Feed was a pretty good book I thought, but it was hard to understand ever thing because of the slang and the abnormal things that were happening. The book does discuss some problems that might arise in real life, but it is a little weird some the content in the book. With people having lesions, being frozen, and breaking down and stop working. The weirdest thing I thought about the book that Violet touch in the book was how people were falling apart basically being feed on by the "feed" and they still were partying and acting like all that was happening was normal. I did like the ending of the book.

6 comments:

  1. What about the ending of the book was appealing to you Jacob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah The understanding of lesions were like pimples, early in the book the content was hard to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that Feed was a good book. I also had a hard time adjusting to the slang they used. I think the author is trying to show the readers what could happen to us if we constantly rely on technology for everything. I do believe that if we continue the path we are on, we might end up like Violet and the other characters in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree at times the book was a little odd. I had trouble understanding the fascination they had with the lesions. They did have odd slang and the way they did things were stange. I believe the future is going to be much different but I don't think it'll be this bizare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i that a lot of the problems in the book could happen in real life, we're only hurting the earth more and more when we don't take care of it by putting up more and more factories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a good book i agree i kind of agree and disagree with the ending being good...on one hand it was sad about wat was happening with violet and then on the other hand when titus began telling her the different things that was goin to (giving her a recap of what she has missed) it let the reader see the impact that she had on him and how he became a critical thinker..

    ReplyDelete