Friday, February 12, 2010

I agree partly with the doctor who said we are the dumbest generations. One thing is that technology is cutting down on our communication skills, everyone is abbreivating everything in their conversations with their friends. Also, technology is taking over our life, because I know when I feel bored I just use one of my electronic devices to pass time. But, these electronic devices aren't teaching us anything. I think in time we will become dumber than some generations in the pass. What I think is upsetting is that college is more affordable to people than ever and people waste the chance to better your life in the long run. That is why I think we are dumber than other generations that came before us.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I know what you mean Jacob, I said something similar on Zanes page about how we take things for granted and how those before us have faught hard to get the same if not equal treatment of others and we don't respect them and take what they have faught for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im on the opposite spectrum of this statement. i disagree with what he said that we are the dumbest generation because its totally opinionated and depends heavily on your idea of stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that in todays society you need an edge in order to compete. Companies want more than an graduate degree. Everything is improving around us. Computers are taking place of workers because they move much faster. To keep a well paying job you need to be highly educated and up to date on technology

    ReplyDelete