Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 part 2

I liked Fahrenheit 451 a lot, the plot was very interesting. In the beginning it felt like it was just Montag against everyone when Clarisse was killed. But then later on in the book he found the group of people who had the same passion for books as him called the "book lovers". The group and him carefully picked books that they thought would be important to rebuild society and they memorized them and then in the end they actually had to go back to the city to rebuild it from the ground up. The book was very exciting and intense for me. I really liked this book a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, i thought the book started out as montag against everyone when everything bad was going on.I also thought it was interesting when he found the group, i thought it was funny that he was part of the group

    ReplyDelete